Here is a little how to for Windows works also with Mac !!!
You can use FDT or just Eclipse.
- Create a Account and download Corona for windows or mac.
- Install Corona and run Simulator for register.
- close Corona Simulator
- in FDT or Eclipse select Help ->Install New Software
- Add new lua Site Type Name and copy this Location: http://luaeclipse.luaforge.net/update-site/site.xml
- now you will see this. check out the LuaEclipse 1.1 and click next for install.
- if the install progress is done FDT or Eclipse will restart.
- Now open a new Lua Project : select File -> New -> New Lua Project
- Enter a Name for your Project and click Finish
- Now select Window -> Preferences
- and open Lua -> click Add
- Enter the name of Interpreters as Example : “Corona Simulator” and browse to the path of your Corona Simulator.exe File
- Now you check your New Interpreter
- click OK
- now copy a sample code in your new project like this one and open the main.lua file
- ok now we will run the file select Run -> Run As -> (or click the green arrow button)
- you will see your App on the Simulator… Thats all !!
Hope you enjoy this little how to
I think only WoW what is going on there…..
The aim of the project is to create a lightweight 3D engine with a very low level of complexity — in other words, for dummies. The engine can render using <canvas>, <svg> and WebGL.